Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"How the Bengals used dirty play to tie the Redskins and stay alive in 2016"
(11-01-2016, 01:17 PM)OrlandoBengal Wrote: They threw five different flags on Norman, hard to argue they were not watching him.  For what it is worth, I saw two blatant face mask penalties against the Bengals that were not called.  They miss calls against everyone.

As to the original post.  I don't see the Bengals being over the top dirty, but have come to realize that might be because I am a fan.  I have friends who are Washington, Miami, and New England fans.  All of whom I consider to be rational, level headed people.  We all root for our team, but don't have on team "goggles" either.  Each person has commented to me this year, making the case for how dirty and over the top the Bengals have been against their team.  Maybe it the media narrative, but none of these three guys typically bye into the hype... we discuss politics, religion, current events and each makes up his own mind.

I'm beginning to think there is something to this.

Well when the Bengals safety (Shaw?) threw the helmet hit on the Redskins player that was on the ground, that to me is concerning that that mentality is going around the locker room.....
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: "How the Bengals used dirty play to tie the Redskins and stay alive in 2016&q... - Sled21 - 11-01-2016, 02:39 PM