Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I believe AJ Green just called out the Offensive Line.....
(11-15-2016, 07:16 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: People act like the Bengals can't run the ball, because outside of that one Browns game skewing everything, they really haven't been able to.

I know it gets a bit dicey when you start pulling out things to prove a point, but I think we can all agree that the Browns are the Browns.

Hill & Gio vs Browns: 26 carries, 248 yards (9.54 YPC), 2 TD
Hill & Gio vs 8 Others: 177 carries, 629 yards (3.55 YPC), 6 TD

So the overall statistics were heavily skewed by the Browns game and made the team look like a good rushing team overall, even though anyone who watched the other 8 games this year could tell you that's not the case.

You're also excluding Burkhead and Dalton. In which, Dalton has 129 rushing yards through those 8 games. That's 8th among all QBs. More yards than Doug Martin, with 11 less carries.

But the Browns aren't "Just the Browns".

They held West, Blount, Ajayi under 43 yards (Ajayi and Blount to under 40). Held Murray and West to 65. Elliot didn't even get 100 yards on them.

Outside of the Bengals, they only allowed one 100 yard rusher this season (Matt Jones).

So the Browns numbers would look better, but you have to include running QBs and other RBs and WRs.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I believe AJ Green just called out the Offensive Line..... - wolfkaosaun - 11-15-2016, 07:58 PM