Poll: Quick rebound or lengthy rebuild?
This poll is closed.
We can rebound quickly with smart moves in draft/FA, plus some coaching changes
78.43%
40 78.43%
It's going to be a long 3+ year rebuilding process to get this team back to contender status
21.57%
11 21.57%
Total 51 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blow it up? Or go for a quick rebound?
My answer depends on what we're really talking about here. Rebounding to a regular season success, but postseason joke, or taking the next step.

If just rebounding, I think we only need a few things to break our way to get back to being in contention. Mr. Glass to stay healthy for an entire season, a new C and new RT, Billings and WJ3 to be able to contribute next season, at least 1 athletic sideline to sideline LB. It seems like a lot, but I think those pieces could get us right back in the hunt in the short term.

If we want to actually have a chance to win a SB, the entire coaching staff needs to be gone, yes that includes Paul Alexander. A rebuilt offensive line. An almost completely rebuilt defensive line. Rebuilt LB corps (I mean ALL new). No Pacman.

As for everyone's talk about deep threat. I would really like to see Cody Core get an opportunity. Maybe he has it, maybe he doesn't. I'd rather give him the opportunity than potentially miss out on talent because we buried him on the depth chart.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Blow it up? Or go for a quick rebound? - muskiesfan - 12-04-2016, 12:59 PM