Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
What happened with Green and the Bengals in Houston
I can't speak to the latter point about Mike not interceding because last year, and to this point, ownership had very little say (that we know of) with what was happening on game day. I think the odd thing is why this happened on Friday after the team traveled, and I don't think there is a good answer for that - even from the club. It just did. In hindsight, with this s--storm, they no doubt are regretting the fact this didn't happen Friday morning.

As far as alienation - not sure that's happened here in a long time. Someone on Twitter brought up Palmer but that was a lifetime ago (in NFL terms) and there was a lot to that situation. Green will be irritated, and should be, but he'll get over it.

Re; Dalton - the organization wasn't alienating him by starting their first round pick. In that situation most everyone would say Ogbuehi just had to be better.
Beat writer for Cincinnati.com & The Enquirer. Follow along on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Periscope.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What happened with Green and the Bengals in Houston - jowczarski - 12-24-2016, 03:56 PM