Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pacman Jones To Police “I hope you die . . . You’re gonna be out of a job”
(01-24-2017, 05:13 PM)TKUHL Wrote: To be fair there are some asshole cops out there. When i was young and stupid, I was riding back from a bar with friends when a couple friends in the car started fighting so i got out. I tried to call a cab from a pay phone (no cell phone back in the day) but kept getting a busy signal, got pissed and slammed the receiver down and started my long drunkin walk to Dent from Price hill where I got out. I got several blocks up the road when a cop stops to question me and about the phone. Someone called and said I was being loud and broke a pay phone. I told the cops that i was just upset cause i couldnt get a cab and hung the phone up with some anger. They had me get in the car and ride back to the pay phone to see if it was damaged, we looked at it and i told them i was sorry, that I was just upset and said see the phone is fine, their exact words were, so what were gonna take you to jail anyway, i asked for what, they said because they feel like it. So then of course they got me with disorderly conduct cause i was pissed and calling them every name in the book on my way to the justice center. When I got there about 4 cops took me in a cell and said, there are no cameras in here, took out their sticks and beat the shit out of me.

Another time I was walking home from a bar that was pretty close to my house and I wouldnt drink and drive, and a cop stopped me because I look really young for my age, he asked what i was doing out after curfew, I told him I was 22 so he ran my name etc. Well turns out an old friend of mine used my name somehow when he stole a car and never showed for court. I tried to tell the cop that it was not me but he didnt believe me so yup off to jail I went. I was arrested 2 more times for what an old friend did but i couldnt prove anything cause at the time I didnt know who used my name. Later I heard from some other friends who it was that used my name just in time for a court case, I showed up and wouldnt you know it, got arrested again, they didnt want to hear anything about what i found out. So im sitting in my cell pissed off beyond belief when someone comes up and says they have a description of the person who stole the car and commited the other crimes, they said well this cant be you, you dont have brown eyes, black hair, etc etc. WTF why couldnt they do this sooner. So they let me go but by now awww i have a record. I have a record for doing nothing. Oh wait it gets better.

So a few years go by and me and my girlfriend are splitting up, turns out she was cheating on me with someone else in the apartment building. So im moving my things out putting them in storage till I figure shit out and well I slipped in storage, tried to catch myself by grabing the metal rail on the wall when it nearly cuts my finger off. I go back to the apartment to clean it up only to realize I need stitches so I go to the hospital. In the meantime the couple living in the apartment next to mine are fighting and cops are called. When they show up, the guy answers the door (whom I dont like cause he's a dick) and tells the cops that it wasent them, that they must have the wrong apartment, so they see the blood going to mine and yup you guessed it, they come to the damn hospital and arrest me, before I can even get treated. So they hold me till court on Monday, in the meantime I still have a makeshift bandage around my hand, cut is infected, they do nothing for it. I go to court Monday and my brother-in-law showed up to explain to the judge what happen cause he was helping me move. Well my Ex dosent show, so the Judge dosent want to hear my brother-in-law at all, sets my bail at 50k 50 freakin k cause of course i have record now, 50k and thats the 10% untill he hears the story frommy Ex in person. It took them 2 weeks after she went down to talk to the judge to get me out. Now my damn nerves in my hand are dead, open wound healed cannot reconect nerves, cant play the damn guitar anymore, all this BS for things I didnt do. Just being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Sorry kinda got on a rant there, So I moved to the country and everything has been fine since. So my advice to Pac Man is, just STOP putting yourself in situations where stupid shit like this can happen to you. Your a grown man with kids, wtf are you doing at a hotel or club at 2am on a Monday night.

Holy crap man, I don't even know what to say to that. Thank you for sharing it.  I know not all cops are bad, but the ones that are can really mess someone's life up.

And as for the bolded, amen.  We wouldn't even be talking about any of this if he stopped putting himself in these kinds of situations.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Cut Adam PACMAN Jones - Alleyviper13 - 01-04-2017, 02:42 AM
RE: Cut Adam PACMAN Jones - Jpoore - 01-04-2017, 07:42 AM
RE: Cut Adam PACMAN Jones - corpjet - 01-04-2017, 12:28 PM
RE: Cut Adam PACMAN Jones - psychdoctor - 01-04-2017, 04:05 PM
RE: Cut Adam PACMAN Jones - Yojimbo - 01-04-2017, 04:58 PM
RE: Cut Adam PACMAN Jones - Hammerstripes - 01-04-2017, 05:02 PM
RE: Cut Adam PACMAN Jones - psychdoctor - 01-04-2017, 05:33 PM
RE: Cut Adam PACMAN Jones - Alleyviper13 - 01-05-2017, 02:02 AM
RE: Cut Adam PACMAN Jones - Jpoore - 01-05-2017, 02:22 AM
RE: Cut Adam PACMAN Jones - CageTheBengal - 01-05-2017, 02:25 AM
RE: Cut Adam PACMAN Jones - JumboTron - 01-05-2017, 02:05 PM
RE: Cut Adam PACMAN Jones - grampahol - 01-05-2017, 03:06 PM
RE: Pacman Jones To Police “I hope you die . . . You’re gonna be out of a job” - Earendil - 01-25-2017, 10:40 AM
RE: Cut Adam PACMAN Jones - Alleyviper13 - 01-24-2017, 07:13 AM
RE: Cut Adam PACMAN Jones - Jpoore - 01-24-2017, 09:30 AM
RE: Cut Adam PACMAN Jones - magikod - 01-24-2017, 09:54 AM
PAC MAN - junglefever67 - 01-25-2017, 05:27 PM
RE: PAC MAN - michaelsean - 01-25-2017, 05:51 PM