Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Broncos expected to go after Whitworth
(02-25-2017, 05:21 AM)TKUHL Wrote: I can understand with Whit because of his age and the fact that they just used high picks on Tackles ( Mikey could care less if they suck at this point) but, there is no reason to not have an offer for Zeitler already or at least Tag him. We will wait till Denver or another team makes a ludicrous offer then we will hear that we made a similar offer like we did with Jones. The line sucks as it is, hell Dalton should be fighting for these guys. Im still holding out hope. The plan for the future ran into a major snag with OG and Fisher looking like crap and WJ3 getting hurt. For that reason I think we will be active in FA's this year. Cant believe I just said that, its late going to bed.

We very well might.  Hell, we might sign three over the hill guys nobody else wants.  They have to have been cut, though.  Can't miss out on those end of round 6 comp picks.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Broncos expected to go after Whitworth - McC - 02-25-2017, 02:26 PM