Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is to be said of our franchise?
(03-09-2017, 05:57 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: It says a lot, i don't think we are near as bad as those teams but with Whitworth he was just wanting to know
if we were serious at making a run for a ring. He got his answer and we got ours, we know where this FO stands.

They don't care about winning the whole thing. They care about starting their 1st round draft pick who sucked it
up last year. They will try and fluff it up and i am sure Og will improve as he has to but with PA as his coach and
him being nowhere near as polished as Whit was coming in he will never be a Whitworth under PA.

Probably roll with Bodine for one more year and be forced to draft a Center next year.

I hate to think like this but this is what it seems like losing Whitworth.

To the FO's defense, Whit was getting up there and Zeitler is not a good run blocker so it could not be as bad as
we all think. Both Whit and Zeit were overpaid in my opinion for both of these reasons i mentioned. We will see
how it plays out but if we overpay for Kirkpatrick there is no excuse.

Might as well overpaid Whitworth if we were going to overpay for Kirkpatrick. Whit was a priority for our QB and
our team, Kirkpatrick was not.

There's no defense for this shit show.....especially after they sit on their hands until two days before training camp to get cheap FAs. Ogbuehi is one of....if not THE...worst o linemen I've ever seen.  He makes Nate Livings look like a HOFer.  KZ should have been extended before DeCastro was.....but they'd rather wait to see how cheaply they can get by instead of being proactive.  It blew up in their faces.....just like anything else in life....you get what you pay for.  Son of Paul has champagne dreams on a Natty Lite budget...he's a dumbass.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What is to be said of our franchise? - Wyche'sWarrior - 03-09-2017, 06:20 PM