Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who would you pick as the Bengals first Rounder?
OJ Howard would make the biggest and most immediate impact. Even if Eifert does manage to stay healthy for an entire season, having two guys like the Pats had in Gronk and Hernandez, would make our offense pretty scary.

I've changed my mind twice on this question, and I might change it again. I don't see any of the #9 worthy DEs being there for us. Signing Minter probably shut down the Reuben Foster pick, though I'd still be happy with it. Fournette won't be there. We could trade down and take Mixon, Davis, or Ross for an offensive weapon.

Or we could trade down and take Reddick or McKinley. Personally, I think McDowell, the DT/DE out of Michigan State impress me most out of the remaining DLinemen, but he allegedly had a terrible set of interviews at the combine. Still, if he falls to Round 2, I take him. Use Round 1 for a weapon to rejuvenate this offense.
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who would you pick as the Bengals first Rounder? - BURROWorBUST - 03-23-2017, 12:30 PM