Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Browns interested in McCarron per Mary Kay Cabot
(04-08-2017, 12:17 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Not enough. It does not benefit us enough. We have a great backup QB who we know can win games if AD goes down for less than $750 a year for next 2 years. He has proven he can win games in the NFL and has upside for another NFL team with options of grabbing a 1st round draft choice who is unproven and that team has to pay them 5 times more than AJM to see if they pan out.

I think our fans are severely under valuing AJM due to him being a mid round pick. The Bengals made a great draft pick and no different than players like Geno Atkins, Wilson or others, he simply has outperformed his draft position. Jimmy G. same thing for the Pats.

I stick #1 pick or we keep him (and trade him next year) to back up our QB at least 1 more year. A veteran  back up QB would cost us more and may give us no confidence in their ability to win if AD went down.

We could draft a starter with a first or second rd pick. Why wouldn't that be valuable?
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Browns interested in McCarron per Mary Kay Cabot - J24 - 04-08-2017, 01:14 PM