Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Browns interested in McCarron per Mary Kay Cabot
(04-08-2017, 07:40 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Some of us do get quite impatient, i just hope we get something for the guy and disagree with the ones saying that
the 33rd pick in this draft is not enough. To me that is crazy talk. AJM played okay, probably better than any backup
we have had in a long time, but he wasn't great. His value is evidently pretty high according to this source.

I ask again, does anyone honestly think that giving the Stains AJM for the 33rd pick of the draft will hurt us while we
draft pass rushers to go along with Atkins, Dunlap and Billings? We will improve and AJM will be a stain on the field.

The argument comes down to some (not many) like me think he will be solid NFL starter once gets the reps and experience. But it appears the majority feel he is only a backup and can be no better than a backup. I understand and see both points of view. Time will tell who is correct as AJM will get his shot to start at some point in his career.

But my point is he has value to teams looking for a starter right now and I could caress less if he was never drafted, he is a NFL QB nw while others are still college wanna be QB's yet to take an NFL snap and are unknown as well. Look at the 2011 NFL list of QB's taken to see how hard it is for an NFL team to know and grab the right guy. If wrong, they wasted a pick in round 1.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Browns interested in McCarron per Mary Kay Cabot - Luvnit2 - 04-08-2017, 08:03 PM