Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Browns interested in McCarron per Mary Kay Cabot
(04-09-2017, 06:29 PM)Benton Wrote: the list of players Marvin gave significant playing time to as a rookie is short. Its more likely for ajm to start this season than a second round rookie.

Hey man i respect you Benton but McCarron is not starting here unless Dalton is hurt.

He will only start if he is traded to another team, a QB needy team that sucks.

2nd round picks start here all the time. There is a big list in this very thread. Dalton is a 2nd round pick.

(04-09-2017, 07:07 PM)Housh Wrote: Im one who prefers having a good backup QB because what if we didn't have a good backup 2 years ago when we faced the Steelers in the playoffs? We lose that game by 40 and get utterly embarrassed. McCarron gave us a REAL chance to win.

But on the flipside if someone offers up a pick that we deem to be of greater value than having a really good backup QB then so be it. I wont even THINK about the deal. Right now my idea of pick too valuable to ignore would be a 4th rounder and up. 2 5th round picks and im doing the deal as well. Maybe even one honestly.

Going into a season with 2 decent QBs on the roster is never a bad thing

Bullshit Housh, the Defense was what gave McCarron a chance to win that game.

Was McCarron playing on D? **** no, he sucked all game until the Defense and AJ Green bailed him out.

Sure, Hill screwed us and so did the penalties on Adam and Burfict but the Defensive guys were the reason
we were in that game, not McCarron who played okay once again and threw to a wide open AJ Green late
that i could of threw with my eyes shut.

My God do people overrate this backup QB... Shocked
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Browns interested in McCarron per Mary Kay Cabot - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 04-09-2017, 10:02 PM