Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Browns interested in McCarron per Mary Kay Cabot
(04-09-2017, 10:02 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Hey man i respect you Benton but McCarron is not starting here unless Dalton is hurt.

He will only start if he is traded to another team, a QB needy team that sucks.

2nd round picks start here all the time. There is a big list in this very thread. Dalton is a 2nd round pick.

Bullshit Housh, the Defense was what gave McCarron a chance to win that game.

Was McCarron playing on D? **** no, he sucked all game until the Defense and AJ Green bailed him out.

Sure, Hill screwed us and so did the penalties on Adam and Burfict but the Defensive guys were the reason
we were in that game, not McCarron who played okay once again and threw to a wide open AJ Green late
that i could of threw with my eyes shut.

My God do people overrate this backup QB... Shocked

AJ McCarron had a better QB rating in his first playoff game, 4th start in the NFL, in the pouring rain, than Andy Dalton has ever had in a playoff game in his life.  And unlike Andy, he had the team ahead in the 4th quarter with the ball in their hands.

And AJM wouldn't even have had to play that year if Andy wasn't stinking up the joint vs Pittsburgh and trying to tackle a defensive lineman after choking and turning the ball over in the redzone like he has a tendency to do.

AJM (a winner in every facet of his life) almost saved the Bengals from their aura of choking, but Pacman and Burfict made sure to keep the choke alive.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Browns interested in McCarron per Mary Kay Cabot - BigSeph - 04-09-2017, 11:53 PM