Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Browns interested in McCarron per Mary Kay Cabot
(04-10-2017, 12:04 AM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Ahhh, the biggest AJ McCarron homer of them all...

Are you his brother Seph?

Seriously, the Defense had nothing to do with McCarron having a chance?

Andy stinking up the joint? Dude was right there with Brady and Palmer in the MVP discussion...

I know it is a moot point but i have no doubt we would of won that Playoff game with Dalton at the helm.

Just sucks ass he got injured trying to tackle that Defensive Lineman IN THE FIRST FRICKING QUARTER!!!.........

After he just drove the Offense right down the field into the Red Zone...

Good Lord. Yawn

1.  No relation.

2.  The defense played great for 3.5 quarters.  I'm not here to take anything away from the defense in that game.

3.  Of course you have no doubt that Andy would have won that game, because you're just as much of an Andy homer as I am an AJM homer.  Andy's playoff history would suggest that he would have choked badly.

4.  He drove the offense right down the field into the red zone after getting a lucky 15-yard penalty and Hill getting 12 rushing yards (this is how AJM bashers talk about AJM's performances)
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Browns interested in McCarron per Mary Kay Cabot - BigSeph - 04-10-2017, 02:57 PM