Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Browns interested in McCarron per Mary Kay Cabot
(04-10-2017, 08:19 PM)Beaker Wrote: People have been proposing fairly insane trade ideas for McCarron. So I thought I would jump in the mix here instead of a whole new thread. They say that there is no way the browns would trade the #1 pick for our #9 pick and McCarron. But what about a different route? How about approaching SF? They are QB needy also...and the 49ers got a chance to see McCarron first hand when he beat them in SF.

How about there #2 pick for our #9 and McCarron? That accomplishes a couple of things. First, we are not trading McCarron to a division rival. Second, with the #2 pick we would assure ourselves of a difference making DE...either Garret if the browns inexplicably pass on him...or Solomon Thomas. If we need to sweeten the deal a little, then we can add one of our late round picks (I think a 5-7 round pick might do it). Somebody who can look up the draft pick values can do the math and see if this idea even makes sense.

Or what about Bengals give #9 and AJM for Browns #12 and #33?
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Browns interested in McCarron per Mary Kay Cabot - ochocincos - 04-11-2017, 11:51 AM