Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Browns interested in McCarron per Mary Kay Cabot
(04-12-2017, 02:16 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I guess i can somewhat understand this, sure is a lot better when we have that insurance at backup.

But still, if we can get an impact player that will start soon enough, i jump at that chance rather than
just letting him leave next year for nada. I like the fire in AJM but he holds onto the ball a long time.

Yep, that is what i meant, way to clear it up Ocho. Cool

1. You are clearly biased for AJM, clearly.

2. Sure sounds like you put more of that possible Playoff win on AJM's shoulders than the Defense.

3. I am no where near as much of an Andy homer as you are an AJM homer. I know and list Andy's weaknesses.
But his weakness is not holding onto the ball too long like AJM's is. AJM will have to have a very good O-line to
succeed in the NFL.

I do like McCarron's fire, i will give him that and i liked how he improved on not turning the ball over as he played
more and more. I just want us to get something for him if he is just going to leave next year for nothing.

BTW, i will gladly eat crow if he goes to some team and plays lights out. He will need a good O-line though. Mellow

How did Andy do last year when the O-line's play fell off?

There's not a QB in the NFL that is going to put up amazing stats when he has < 2 seconds to throw. You can't even see if a safety's going to bite on an underneath route or stay deep on a post route.

Of course I'm an AJM homer, that's why the irrational criticisms from so many "fans" of this team bother me.  None of it makes any sense, and none of it is rooted in reality.

It's just Andy homerism disguised as AJM-bashing.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Browns interested in McCarron per Mary Kay Cabot - BigSeph - 04-12-2017, 03:04 PM