Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Browns interested in McCarron per Mary Kay Cabot
(04-13-2017, 01:26 PM)BigSeph Wrote: Out of what, 17 primetime/playoff games?

So 5 times out of 17, Andy Dalton did better than AJM did vs the #1 defense of the eventual SB champions at Denver in his second start ever?

5 is a lot better than 2 though.

Well, one of those was against that same tough Denver D....and one on the road against eventual Super Bowl Champs New England Ninja

Seriously man, I'm not bashing the kid.....nor propping up Dalton....just pointing out how I see it.

That said, what you're not realizing (probably because you weren't around), is that Andy Dalton was criticized FAR more than AJM (and still is by some) ever was, or will be on the old board.  So, what you are seeing is a group of guys that stood behind him and told people to calm down....he was young, and a 2nd rounder.  He has gone on to become what some of us thought he would...and 2015 even surpassed that for me.  So, when people come on here and are perceived to be bashing Andy to prop up AJ, it may get a little testy.  

To be fair to both of them, Marvin Lewis sucks.  His teams are RARELY prepared for the bright lights, and it shows.  For example, the New England game I highlighted.....14 had a very solid game, but AJ Green all of the sudden gets butter fingers and fumbles and drops balls, Sanzenbacher fumbles, seems we turned one over in the kicking game, and the defense was horrid.  You see, that's a fifteen year pattern, and there have been several QBs.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Browns interested in McCarron per Mary Kay Cabot - Wyche'sWarrior - 04-13-2017, 01:42 PM