Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Browns interested in McCarron per Mary Kay Cabot
(04-13-2017, 03:49 PM)BigSeph Wrote: 1.  Why would I ask Jeff Blake what he thinks about AJM's arm strength?  What would his subjective opinion matter?

Maybe AJM could make throws that get you hot and bothered if he actually played in NFL games.

2.  AJM is held in high regard by me, Nick Saban, Bill Polian, Bucky Brooks and many others.  We all agree he should be a starter somewhere right now, and would be successful.  You're throwing your hat in with Todd McShay who calls him a "third tier" QB with inadequate arm strength.  Meanwhile McShay was really high on JaMarcus Russell, Brian Brohm, Blaine Gabbert, and other million dollar arms with ten cent heads.

3.  Dak Prescott was drafted last year at the end of the 4th round.  Kirk Cousins was drafted in the 4th round.  You keep trying to make general statements yet it's easy to refute them from recent data.  Jeff Garcia (undrafted), Russell Wilson (3rd round), Mark Brunell (5th round), the list goes on.  It's also just as likely that a 1st round QB is a bust as it is that they end up a 5+ year starter in the league.  So let's not pretend like being a 1st round QB is what makes you good, and not getting picked in the 1st and succeeding anyway makes you lucky or some one of a kind story.

Can we be done now?  You keep making generalizations and none of them are rooted in reality.  

But we should take your subjective opinion?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Browns interested in McCarron per Mary Kay Cabot - BenZoo2 - 04-13-2017, 04:08 PM