Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Browns interested in McCarron per Mary Kay Cabot
(04-15-2017, 08:31 PM)BigSeph Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif]

Yeah, excellent rebuttal to the rate stats - "the game was different" and "but Tom Brady's entire offense was crap."

Typical response on this board when it comes to AJM - aversion of facts and data, abundance of special pleading and post-hoc rationalizations.

I don't really care who you want to throw out there from recent draft classes, good luck finding one with that comp%, TD%, INT%, YPA and QB rating in their first season in the NFL.

I'm sure this is really frustrating for the AJM bashers, all these statistics in black and white.  I guess that's why people resort to ignorant comments like "he can't beat zone" and "he gets sacked too much" and "he played like crap" and "he lost us the game" and "other QBs didn't have such a great super-awesome team like AJM had."

Matt Cassel sat on the bench behind Tom Brady for 3 whole years before he was pressed into duty.  Do you really think AJM would play the same or worse than he did in 2015 if he were to take over at QB this year?

Why do you think teams won't trade for McCarron if he's even as half as good as you try and act like he is? Why didn't the Eagles go after a much cheaper QB in McCarron when they still gave a 1st for Bradford? I doubt McCarron will even be a starter for a team in the future barring injuries. Teams see that McCarron had a lot of help from the defense in every game McCarron won in 2015. McCarron isn't anything special. I don't even think he's starter material.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Browns interested in McCarron per Mary Kay Cabot - Brownshoe - 04-15-2017, 09:35 PM