Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Browns interested in McCarron per Mary Kay Cabot
(04-18-2017, 03:27 PM)eoxyod Wrote: But he actually did play pretty well. He had the highest drop % from his receivers by a mile. He's not a top 20 QB, but in your backup QB you want someone who is high reward which he has clearly shown to have. He has some variability but it's better than a backup QB that plays safe and gets you nowhere as a result.

Also I wish all QB with a bad attitude stood up for things he believes in strongly and donates tons of money to charity and relief efforts. Politics aside I really don't understand the attitude problem people see in him. He has been classy through a LOT of hate

.......and he makes sure everyone knows how many dollars he donates via a website, of his own, that details to the last penny and to whom.  Who does that? Also, from what I've read, he wasn't doing much until he started facing backlash. I will give him props for actually donating.....but it reeks of a PR move. Oh well, any money to help the less fortunate is a good thing, regardless of the motive.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Browns interested in McCarron per Mary Kay Cabot - Wyche'sWarrior - 04-18-2017, 05:08 PM