Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Browns interested in McCarron per Mary Kay Cabot
(04-19-2017, 09:26 AM)jj22 Wrote: I'm talking a qb within the division. What qb has? Why would they after he knows the 2017 season plans? So you really think they are just going to give him the new playbook, new calls, let him sit in classroom meetings, just to take the info to Cleveland? Even you know better than that Fred. If the trade was happening to Cleveland it would have happened by now. You don't give a qb to a division rival after putting them through offseason work and preparing them for the 2017 season.

Now name a qb traded within a division after the offseason program had begun......

McNabb was traded to the Redskins on April 4th back in 2010. That's the closest example I can think of, but as far as draft day trades involving QBs, I'd say they're very rare. I've been saying all along that McCarron is likely staying a Bengal. I guess people won't believe it until it actually happens. People are just overrating his value. He's been available for almost 2 full offseasons, yet there hasn't even been a serious rumor involving him. 99% of the trade talk has been going on right here.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Browns interested in McCarron per Mary Kay Cabot - Shake n Blake - 04-19-2017, 12:23 PM