Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Browns interested in McCarron per Mary Kay Cabot
(04-19-2017, 11:49 PM)J24 Wrote: Lapham said the Bengals were offered a 2 and a 4 last offseason for Mcarron. I wouldn't be surprised if he would stay here but there probably is interest in him this offseason from other teams.

Jim O has said this was false multiple times.

(04-20-2017, 03:24 AM)BigSeph Wrote: Or the more likely scenario - 

The Bengals don't want to move him and are asking for more than the Vikes had to give up to get Bradford.

And would require even more if trading him to the Browns.

Let me know when you establish a link between the number of trade rumors surrounding a player and the actual number of trades that were offered.

The simple fact is - you don't have a clue what's been offered and rejected.

You don't have a clue about anything either, but it sure doesn't stop you from serving up your opinion. I'm just giving mine right back. Sorry that annoys you.

Btw, obviously I disagree that it's "likely" that the Bengals are turning down offers that exceed the 1st and a 4th (that could become a 3rd or 2nd rounder) for Bradford.

(04-20-2017, 12:01 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: You had me unti 99% comment AJM trade rumors have been on NFL sites everywhere and ESPN. I do agree it is hyped a lot more here, but those rumors/suggestions are out there.

They're more suggestions than actual rumors, and he's mostly mentioned behind options like Jay Cutler and Jimmy G. 

That's why I said 99%. I have seen him mentioned here and there, but the hype from the national media is minuscule compared to here.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Browns interested in McCarron per Mary Kay Cabot - Shake n Blake - 04-20-2017, 12:43 PM