Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The two Mike Brown Eras - Why there is still Hope for the 2nd but time is running out
(04-25-2017, 01:45 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Case in point of the elusive mythical playoff win - how you think you need a 'roster peak' to win. ie You need just to be the best of the best to win a playoff game.

Plus...

Out of our 7 playoff appearances...you saw only 2 teams built well enough to make a playoff run. Well...that's on the GM.

So in the 26 years Mike Brown has been at the helm...only 2 teams were capable of making a playoff run in your estimation.

Do you realize how hard it is to go 0-7 in the playoffs?

Apparently quite easy. Andy's first two years Houston was a better team plain and simple. The colts loss was an injury riddled team facing a team peaking at the right time. The chargers loss was pitiful. The steelers loss was disgusting.

I have long railed on marvins game/clock management and his challenge calls. I think these are exacerbated in the playoffs. The pucker factor is real and I think the players sense it to. They appear has playing not to lose as opposed to playing to win

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
The two Mike Brown Eras - Why there is still Hope for the 2nd but time is running out - BenZoo2 - 04-25-2017, 01:52 PM