Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The two Mike Brown Eras - Why there is still Hope for the 2nd but time is running out
(04-25-2017, 05:59 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: the team has to peak going into the playoffs not early in the season.. usually the team riding the momentum gets on going...

Even 2015 our momentum halted when Dalton went down.. key injuries have played a part in every year except 2013 I think we were pretty healthy come playoff time
Bengals are easy to dump on (not you) and they earn most of it. But in 2015 we started 8-0, lost our QB and things went south. Dalton was on fire also. That was 2 short years ago so I am with the OP, we are not on our death bed as we still have a lot of talent. One key is the OL coming together and having a productive 2017 draft infusion with younger faster and more durable players. Another key is our 2016 draftees making contributions as our #1 Jackson never saw the field nor did Billings. Those 2 are like 2 new draft picks in 2017. Vigil needs to progress as do others.

Let's see where we are after training camps heading into the 1st regular season game before we give up all hope. I agree teams peaking in mid to late December make noise in the playoffs.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The two Mike Brown Eras - Why there is still Hope for the 2nd but time is running out - Luvnit2 - 04-25-2017, 06:48 PM