Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The two Mike Brown Eras - Why there is still Hope for the 2nd but time is running out
(04-27-2017, 02:05 PM)depthchart Wrote: The deep conversations with you and the Pistons have been insightful.

I think we are meeting at the fence line between Hopelessness and a glimmer of hope.

I'm still holding onto the glimmer and you guys are seemingly on the Hopeless until Mike and Marvin go side of the fence with plenty of evidence to support your cases.

Maybe a WOW Draft starting tonight could get you guys at least back on the Fence or even spark a glimmer.

Stranger things have happened.

You got my vote as well.  I have enjoyed your fresh insight here. (and I like Charles Bronson...lol)

Some of us are just plain ol jaded my friend.  We've seen the dog and pony show one too many times to get too fired up anymore, I guess.  I'm not TOTALLY hopeless, but that hope is fading faster than Wal Mart jeans in a 55 gallon drum of Clorox.

On to the draft. :andy:

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The two Mike Brown Eras - Why there is still Hope for the 2nd but time is running out - Wyche'sWarrior - 04-27-2017, 02:22 PM