Poll: Are you happy with the John Ross pick?
This poll is closed.
Yes
47.87%
90 47.87%
No
32.45%
61 32.45%
Indifferent
19.68%
37 19.68%
Total 188 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are you happy with the John Ross Pick Poll
(04-28-2017, 09:42 AM)Marlon23 Wrote: Nope, Not happy... but hopeful.  I just don't see using a first round pick on a guy who has this much injury list, and may not even play this season.  We could have filled some other needs before choosing Ross.  After his combine run he limped off the field.  The Bengals always seem to go after the spotted player, attitude, court system, injury, cheap older players, I am wondering why.  Does not make sense.  However we will have to wait and see what happens.

Yeh, you gotta be hopeful. But, you ever notice how NOBODY can call a Bengals pick? Allen was the obvious choice in a position of need. To me, picking Ross indicates they feel they think they screwed up picking the young players we already have, and we actually need a WR. If injury concerns were a problem with Allen, then OJ Howard would have made sense. Next up : we get to see if they also think they screwed up with their OL picks in the last couple of years and grab another lineman with the next pick. IF they go defense, it means they have more confidence in the OL than most of us on here. We will see.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are you happy with the John Ross Pick Poll - Bengalsrob - 04-28-2017, 09:55 AM