Poll: Are you happy with the John Ross pick?
This poll is closed.
Yes
47.87%
90 47.87%
No
32.45%
61 32.45%
Indifferent
19.68%
37 19.68%
Total 188 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are you happy with the John Ross Pick Poll
(04-28-2017, 09:47 AM)Marlon23 Wrote: This is the silver lining I am hoping for, but I hope the Bengals did not go towards him due to Brown comparison.  However Brown went in the 6th Round I believe...  I just don't see us picking a player with questionable health, who might play this year or might not, in the first round when in all honestly our WR Core is not as bad as our OL, or Tackles, or DE (Johnson).  Something is not right about this pick.   So many other Solid options, and we should just let him slide cause I have a feeling he was going to go 2nd round deep.  But I am just Salty cause we didn't get Mike Williams...   Wink

Williams was already gone anyway.  At least in this day and age, under the current CBA, a first round bust doesn't cost crazy money.  Sam Bradford got a $78 million contract with $50 million guaranteed under the old CBA as a #1 pick.  He never lived up to that.  Now, even if we made the wrong choice, it doesn't cost insane money to make that mistake.  However, I have this feeling that I haven't had in a long time.  I think we got a future star in Ross.  Just a gut feeling.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are you happy with the John Ross Pick Poll - BonnieBengal - 04-28-2017, 05:21 PM