Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Venus Williams At Fault In Crash That Killed A Man
(06-30-2017, 12:48 PM)Benton Wrote: It's possible they didn't. Were there other vehicles that might have obstructed the view? Plus, given the age of the man, I'm assuming the wife was also elderly. Could be her peripheral vision isn't that good.
Especially if there were other cars in the lane in the direction that Venus was coming from that hadn't moved forward yet because the light had just changed or they were waiting for Venus to cross, but good points.
(06-30-2017, 12:52 PM)Stewy Wrote: You're thinking logically.  Traffic laws aren't so clear.  There are defined traffic rules for a reason.  If she got caught in the intersection, it's still her fault because the intersection wasn't clear when she tried to move through it.  She should have proceeded with more caution.  Except for parking lots, Police almost always find "fault" with one driver or another because of those defined rules.
And frankly if there is an accident in the middle of an intersection, then I'll guarantee you someone was at fault.

That's what I'm saying.  It's not like either car slipped on ice or something that happened by chance with no one responsible.  
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Venus Williams At Fault In Crash That Killed A Man - BFritz21 - 06-30-2017, 05:46 PM