Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why Beating Pittsburgh Matters
(07-23-2017, 08:53 PM)Synric Wrote: A Bengals superbowl win would be bad business. Wouldnt be as many people to buy all those championship hats and tshirts....season memorial videos lolol.

I agree that even the league likely believes this, but if they are smart they would realize that they should want every market to have their fan bases energized....not just a select few.  

There are lots of Bengals fans out there that have just kind of died when it comes to football.  I think if they can start out hot, like in 2015, but this year finish the job, a lot of fans will return.  I get the frustration with the losing, especially when it is obvious to the deaf and blind that they get preferential treatment by the officials against every team but New England, but I don't get the "I'm not rooting for them as long as Mike Brown is the owner".

To each their own, but I think if they start hot and have a nice beat down of the steelers that a lot of fans will be jumping on the bandwagon and a Super Bowl win would send this area over the top.  I mean, how many of us would buy a Championship shirt, etc, compared to New Englanders buying a sixth one?

New Orleans isn't a big city, but I think their Super Bowl win had some huge financial windfalls because they have wanted it for so long.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why Beating Pittsburgh Matters - car91 - 10-22-2017, 11:15 PM
RE: Why Beating Pittsburgh Matters - Steve - 07-23-2017, 07:58 PM
RE: Why Beating Pittsburgh Matters - SHRacerX - 07-24-2017, 07:04 AM
RE: Why Beating Pittsburgh Matters - McC - 07-23-2017, 09:48 PM
RE: Why Beating Pittsburgh Matters - Utts - 10-21-2017, 09:40 PM
RE: Why Beating Pittsburgh Matters - Steve - 07-26-2017, 07:48 PM
RE: Why Beating Pittsburgh Matters - kevin - 07-24-2017, 01:55 AM