Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why Beating Pittsburgh Matters
(07-23-2017, 07:08 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: For the Cincinnati Bengals to get into the playoffs consistently and win once they get there, one mental obstacle exists.  This mental obstacle has hung over the Bengals like the Sword of Damocles for decades.  The obstacle of which I write used to be horrible.  They used to be the laughingstock of the entire NFL.  They were the perennial basement dwellers, the worst of the worst, and any team could beat them into a ketchup-like puddle of goo.  Even the Cleveland Browns could pound them into the turf on any given Sunday.

I'm talking about the Pittsburgh Steelers.

Since the 1970s this hasn't been the case.  Pittsburgh has won more titles than anyone and since they are in the AFC North along with our beloved Bengals, it's time to talk about the Bengals' mental block about beating them.  Cincinnati fans share this.  Deep inside, we all know it's very seldom the Bengals beat the Steelers.  This has to change.  The black and yellow thugs are always in the Bengals' way and it's time to defeat this monster once and for all.  

The Cincinnati Bengals will not win a Super Bowl unless they look at the Steelers the way they look at the Browns:  An almost sure win.  I honestly think the Bengals play the Steelers scared even with the close call in the playoff game which the Bengals almost won.  The coaching staff either feeds off the players or doesn't prepare them well to face Pittsburgh and there's no reason for this.  I'm sick of it.  I'm sick of the excuses.  I'm sick of losing to those thugs.  I'm sick of their fans.  I hate their Terrible Towels.  

It's time for the Steelers to be scared.  Only the Cincinnati Bengals have the power to put them back where they were in the 1960s.  Last.

Marv is the reason for this.

He is the one that treats them different than any other team cause he is a Steeler fan. The players feed off of their coach.

Love watching Burfict play the Steelers though, he hates them almost as much as me lol
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why Beating Pittsburgh Matters - car91 - 10-22-2017, 11:15 PM
RE: Why Beating Pittsburgh Matters - Steve - 07-23-2017, 07:58 PM
RE: Why Beating Pittsburgh Matters - McC - 07-23-2017, 09:48 PM
RE: Why Beating Pittsburgh Matters - Utts - 10-21-2017, 09:40 PM
RE: Why Beating Pittsburgh Matters - Steve - 07-26-2017, 07:48 PM
RE: Why Beating Pittsburgh Matters - kevin - 07-24-2017, 01:55 AM
RE: Why Beating Pittsburgh Matters - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 07-24-2017, 01:35 PM