Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why Beating Pittsburgh Matters
(07-24-2017, 09:01 AM)Sled21 Wrote: All anyone really need do to see that playing well enough to beat Pittsburgh is never going to be enough is watch tapes of the games. The Vinelink Lance McCallister put up of their Oline tackling our D-Line and taking them to the ground with no flags over and over again is proof that for the Bengals to beat Shitsburgh on a regular basis, they have to outplay them so badly that the refs cannot make up the difference. Until their is a new commissioner who is not a personal friend of the Roonies, the refs are going to give the Stealers all the calls. Sure, they flag them now and again when it doesn't matter, to make it "seem" like they are calling it down the line, but when a play matters, you can bet big money it's going Shitsburghs way.....
http://espn1530.iheart.com/onair/lance-mcalister-7818/watch-remember-how-many-times-steelers-15117710/

So true.

(07-24-2017, 10:03 AM)The Real Deal Wrote: Look, part of me gets it, but Many of our fans are far too focused on Pittsburgh. That team has taken over many, too many, good bengals fans minds. And don't get me wrong, contrary to what their fans want you to think, they care about us too, but nowhere near the way some of our great fans obsess about them.

Do I want to beat the crap out of them twice (sometimes three) times a year? Yep. Do I want them to lose every week? Of course I do. But in all honesty, that goes for every other AFC team every single week.

What the bengals need to do is win 10-12 games per year and It doesn't matter which teams they beat to get the numbers, just get them. Then, if and when they get in the playoffs, they need to learn how to win in the postseason, plain and simple.

I'm so tired of the Pittsburgh obsession some of our fanbase possesses. It's embarrassing.

I would be more embarrassed if i was a fan of a team that always has to cheat to win.

Atleast the Patriots win on their own merit most of the time.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why Beating Pittsburgh Matters - car91 - 10-22-2017, 11:15 PM
RE: Why Beating Pittsburgh Matters - Steve - 07-23-2017, 07:58 PM
RE: Why Beating Pittsburgh Matters - McC - 07-23-2017, 09:48 PM
RE: Why Beating Pittsburgh Matters - Utts - 10-21-2017, 09:40 PM
RE: Why Beating Pittsburgh Matters - Steve - 07-26-2017, 07:48 PM
RE: Why Beating Pittsburgh Matters - kevin - 07-24-2017, 01:55 AM
RE: Why Beating Pittsburgh Matters - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 07-24-2017, 01:39 PM