Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Cedric Ogbuehi took a step forward
(08-13-2017, 08:00 AM)treee Wrote: Just re-watched the game last night, only paying attention to Ced when the offense was on the field. He did fine. I'm not worried.

So 1 preseason game where we threw nothing but lightning quick passes alleviated all your worries after watching 14 real games (12 starts) of total suckitude from this guy last year? I'm not saying that a drastic turnaround can't happen, but I need to see a smidge more evidence before I'm as confident as you. 

(08-13-2017, 10:12 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I think those who choose to watch a game and focus only on one LT should do the same with the other 15 games each week. I think they will be surprised to learn LT's get beat numerous times every game by great defenders. 

Ogbuehi graded out as the worst tackle in the league last year, and I'm pretty sure it wasn't close. He also gave up the most pressures and sacks. 

Yes, other tackles get beat. Not quite like that though. There's good reason for skepticism with the guy and I would think everyone should understand that at the very least.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cedric Ogbuehi took a step forward - Shake n Blake - 08-13-2017, 10:32 AM