Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Cedric Ogbuehi took a step forward
(08-13-2017, 01:28 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: IMO, Ced will be a work in progress this year. I expect improvement over last year for sure, but I also expect some serious facepalm moments as well. Truth is, he still has a lot of work to do and still has areas where he has to get better...and he has to do these things while all eyes are on him as he protects Andy's blindside. 

I expect growth and improvement. I expect ups and downs. I expect some really rough moments. My hope is that he can continue to develop at a satisfactory rate without getting Andy killed in the process. I'm not sure what else you can ask for or expect at this point.

No doubt, a 3rd year pro who is playing in 2nd year in the NFL due to injury needs training and will not be an all pro like Whittworth. Fisher will not be as good as A. Smith on right side either when Smith was playing well.

I do think PA is smart enough to tell him to hold or take  guy down if he is beat off the snap on a pass drop back. I know many think Ced will be beat and AD will get killed, I see holding penalties being a bigger issue than QB safety.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cedric Ogbuehi took a step forward - Luvnit2 - 08-13-2017, 02:15 PM