Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Cedric Ogbuehi took a step forward
(08-13-2017, 06:46 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: He had a few nice plays but overall he still showed the same issues in the run game. 
He's got a very long way to go. He had 2 spectacularly bad plays vs the run that can be very costly in a real game. 

Other than his size and school, I never got the Cedric appeal. 

I'm not seeing it man. I can see questioning the passpro. He was pushing guys around in the run game. Mauling. POA and 2nd level...other than one time.

Passpro...i hear what you're saying. But i only saw the old Ced one time that comes to mind. On the check down where Mixon jitterbugged his way for nice yardage, off the snap Ced was horrific. He opened right up and stuck his arm out right away. The defender, after a nice little hug from Ced broke it back inside for a pressure before McCarron got it off to MIxon. 

Other times, i think 2 come to mind, he was late adjusting to the outside speed and the DE went right around him. 

There were several other times he was very solid and technique sound. 

If you watch it back a couple times, you might be a little surprised that it was better than you initially thought. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cedric Ogbuehi took a step forward - rfaulk34 - 08-13-2017, 08:24 PM