Poll: How do you feel about Ced
He's going in the right direction
LT is a major need from here out
I started the Andy Dalton memorial site already
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cedric Ogbeuhi with moving pictures.
(08-14-2017, 07:15 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Then, it's a good thing that he's getting his criticism from the coaches, and you're the one getting hurt feelings about other fans not being satisfied with him.

Last I looked OP and and you were not a Bengal's coach so had no idea of the blocking technique he was being asked be used each play. He
 seemed to be on a witch hunt because OP was being questioned about his criticism of Ced in another thread.. I saw Boling driven back closer to the QB on several occasions much further than Ced. So did Boling also have piss poor technique according to the OP?

I have no issue with an unbiased view, but appears to me dude has a heart on for Ced and regardless of how well he does will look to micro manage his play. So if you or others get hurt by my comments, who gives a rats ass anyway.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cedric Ogbeuhi with moving pictures. - Luvnit2 - 08-14-2017, 07:45 PM