Poll: How do you feel about Ced
He's going in the right direction
LT is a major need from here out
I started the Andy Dalton memorial site already
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cedric Ogbeuhi with moving pictures.
(08-14-2017, 07:45 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Last I looked OP and and you were not a Bengal's coach so had no idea of the blocking technique he was being asked be used each play. It seemed to be on a witch hunt because OP was being questioned about his criticism of Ced in another thread.. I saw Boling driven back closer to the QB on several occasions much further than Ced. So did Boling also have piss poor technique according to the OP?

I have no issue with an unbiased view, but appears to me dude has a heart on for Ced and regardless of how well he does will look to micro manage his play. So if you are others get hurt by my comments, who gives a rats ass anyway.

No one gives a rats ass what you think based on this caliber of reply.
But for poops and giggles. 

Blocking technique is largely universal. Has been forever. Low hands that shoot wide on a defender are bad. Always have been. 
Not getting deep enough into your sets is bad. Always has been. Allowing a defender into your chest is bad. Always has been. 
Opening the hips and giving the defender the edge is bad. Always has been. 
These are not "you don't know the scheme!" issues. These are core problems no matter the scheme. 
If Boling loses a rep or two no one freaks out because he's shown he's not a problem and he's a very high quality player. It's preseason and he's a vet who probably shouldn't have had to do as much as he did. He's also back at full strength since his shoulder injury. 

This is an unbiased view. This is a critical analysis of his play. Biased would be randomly stating that others don't know what they are talking about without evidence to counter their post because it disagrees with your personal views. 
I've done this for almost all Bengals OL over the years with just as much critique. But when you do it for Whitworth, Zeitler, Boling for 5 years, there's just a hell of a lot less negative to talk about. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cedric Ogbeuhi with moving pictures. - RoyleRedlegs - 08-14-2017, 07:54 PM