Poll: How do you feel about Ced
He's going in the right direction
LT is a major need from here out
I started the Andy Dalton memorial site already
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cedric Ogbeuhi with moving pictures.
(08-14-2017, 07:55 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Well man, here's the thing.  We host this board so that people can discuss, debate, and otherwise express their opinions on anything Bengals.  Some times these debates and discussions can get rather in depth, and sometimes heated.  Doesn't make one right or wrong, just fans of the same team seeing issues from different points of view.  

I'll be the first to admit that I'm no coach.  However, the older I get, the more critical of an eye I have on certain fundamental elements of players technique.  I'm getting really good at catching on to faulty physical traits, but not nearly as good as articulating them as the OP.  It's not as I'm siding with OP because I have a personal vengeance on Ogbuehi, but rather I agree with his assessment of his play.

We all want the Bengals to win, am I right?  Some of us just get concerned when our 1st round LT prospect is still looking like garbage, heading into his 3rd season.

Bravo Sunset, exactly

My passion above all others is for the Bengals to win ! The BENGALS is where my true loyalty lies. It's not to player A or B

We all have our favorites for whatever reasons. We all have players we don't really like (pac-man) for whatever reasons. 

My concern about Ogbuehi isn't hate, or my mind's made up, or I want to see him fail so I can pat myself on the back. I'd love nothing more for Ogbuehi to come out the next game and pancake every DE he faces on every play. I'd love it greatly !!

And I'd stand up and say oh boy I was wrong about him, and be pickled tink to do it. However;

I'm greatly concerned there is no fixing him and I'm even more afraid knowing ML and PA's history, they'll be to stubborn to admit Ogbuehi isn't cutting it and the team especially Andy, AJ, Geno, Vontaze, Carlos etc. will pay for it in another lost season.

How many do they have left ?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cedric Ogbeuhi with moving pictures. - bengalfan74 - 08-14-2017, 08:14 PM