Poll: How do you feel about Ced
He's going in the right direction
LT is a major need from here out
I started the Andy Dalton memorial site already
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cedric Ogbeuhi with moving pictures.
(08-14-2017, 07:40 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: Well it seems like your question was rhetorical because you decided my answer already. Anyone else see the irony here?

What prediction am I stating as fact? 
About if he was good people will stop? 
People ragged on Boling early too. Then he started playing better football. 
And they stopped. 

If he becomes a serviceable LT who doesn't require the offense to cater to him, I will say I was wrong. But if we spend all year doing this dink and dunk thing to hide him and he's still showing these problems I won't be wrong even if the offense finds some success, because he's still hindering the offense. 

If the offense moves the ball even if it has to cater to him, so be it.  Teams have won SB's with suspect lines.  I predict he will get better.  And i feel we have enough dynamic weapons and a wily enough QB to get them the ball and score and keep himself from getting killed.  It's gonna be okay.  It won't be like having Whit out there but you can still win.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cedric Ogbeuhi with moving pictures. - McC - 08-14-2017, 08:35 PM