Poll: How do you feel about Ced
He's going in the right direction
LT is a major need from here out
I started the Andy Dalton memorial site already
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cedric Ogbeuhi with moving pictures.
(08-14-2017, 07:17 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: He wasn't really better. That's the point. 
And this is proof you didn't read or try to comprehend what I wrote. 

He still has the same technique flaws he had last year. They have not gone away. 

Neither QB got sacked because there was never TIME for them to be sacked. This is the giveaway you made no effort to actually understand this. 
The offense was designed to be quick short passes. There was never time to be sacked. So when the QB got the ball it was out. There was no time to roll or drop back. It was get the ball and out. I literally explain this above. They hid his inability to sustain a block with this style of offense. 

Ever notice how people never rag on Boling or Eifert? Because they are good. If you don't want him to get ragged on, write him a letter and ask him to play better football and people will stop.

I noted this earlier in another thread with another poster.....if we have to rely on quick-fire, timing and reads...we will see more INTs due to CBs jumping routes. It ABSOLUTELY is a big problem.

That said....even though he still has these issues....he still played better than he did all last season. That's sad AND scary. 

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cedric Ogbeuhi with moving pictures. - Wyche'sWarrior - 08-14-2017, 10:20 PM