Poll: How do you feel about Ced
He's going in the right direction
LT is a major need from here out
I started the Andy Dalton memorial site already
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cedric Ogbeuhi with moving pictures.
I've already been lumped into the Ced bashing club, so I guess I'll chime in.

I feel like the OP did a solid job of using evidence to substantiate his claim. No, none of us are coaches or experts. That doesn't mean we cannot have an opinion. I personally don't know a single politician, but I hear plenty of people run off at the mouth.

I have absolutely nothing against Ced as a person. I think he's a poor football player, but I have hope that he'll improve. While I may be critical or have my doubts, he plays for my favorite team. Obviously, I want him to succeed. He's just not there yet. I have mentioned previously that I expect him to play poorly this year, but that I'll wait and see what he does in the regular season when it matters. I have also said multiple times that I will gladly admit I was wrong if he plays well this year.

Also, this has nothing to do with Whit. Like almost all of you, I love the guy and am a big fan. However, that has no impact on my thoughts of Ced. He HAS to get better. If he doesn't, my big worry is that we'll continue to be saddled with him because of our OLine coach.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cedric Ogbeuhi with moving pictures. - muskiesfan - 08-14-2017, 10:50 PM