Poll: How do you feel about Ced
He's going in the right direction
LT is a major need from here out
I started the Andy Dalton memorial site already
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cedric Ogbeuhi with moving pictures.
(08-14-2017, 11:12 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Look...guys who are bad in college aren't 1st Round picks so I doubt that he had too many issue sin college.

Also tackles can sometimes improve from their 1st couple years in the league. Levi Jones struggled early on and improved. Lots of lineman do. Lots of lineman struggle and don't improve too.

People are wasting their time trying to analyze a quarter or so of preseason footage of him trying to prove their point.

I tend to think he'll struggle...but his play won't be dictated by this thread one way or the other.

That is 100% false. 
Teams jump on guys who have bad college careers based solely on physical traits all the time. Hell, Al Davis was a master of it. He did it so often he became a punchline despite being a truly great football mind for many years. 

Yes they can, but usually they have a core base for them to build on. I'm not sure, as of now, what that is for Ced. 

I've looked at his college games, games last year and this first pre-season game. There are trends. Why try to ignore them? 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cedric Ogbeuhi with moving pictures. - RoyleRedlegs - 08-14-2017, 11:15 PM