Poll: How do you feel about Ced
He's going in the right direction
LT is a major need from here out
I started the Andy Dalton memorial site already
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cedric Ogbeuhi with moving pictures.
There's been no big difference with Ced. You take preseason games with a grain of salt, but there's been concern with Ogbuehi since he was drafted.

This is year 3 and there's no real improvement. He was the worst starting LT last year and they had to bench him because of how bad he was.

He allowed 9 sacks and 40 QB pressures in 11 starts. Even when he was pulled, he still allowed the sixth most pressures in the league of any offensive lineman as of week 14 (he was benched for 2 straight weeks at that point).

We've seen tweets and reports that Ced hasn't really looked all that great in camp either. So the offense has to scheme with that.

Dalton is good at read defenses pre-snap and getting the ball out quick. But this offense will mostly rely on YAC passes rather than allowing routes to develop. It also won't surprise me if Dalton reverts back to his 2011-12 pre-determined throws.

I haven't seen improvement from Ogbuehi, granted, one game, but there wasn't much to get excited about.

We're relying on hope with Ogbuehi. Hope that he reaches his "potential" so many people talk about.

However, on the bright side, the right side of the offensive line seemed solid with Fisher and Hopkins.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cedric Ogbeuhi with moving pictures. - wolfkaosaun - 08-15-2017, 12:58 AM