Poll: How do you feel about Ced
He's going in the right direction
LT is a major need from here out
I started the Andy Dalton memorial site already
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cedric Ogbeuhi with moving pictures.
(08-15-2017, 12:50 AM)Socal Bengals fan Wrote: So let me get this straight.   We are going to pretend last year didnt happen n base his skill off half a pre season game that doesnt count? Which he still wasnt great in.   Fml
We have been discussing our OL and in particular Ced for months. I have said repeatedly I am concerned just like everyone else. I never said ignore the past, not once. But, to ignore the fact he was not blown up and had a decent preseason game is also crap. My point simply is soming of you are gunning for him like the OP because he was so crappy a year ago. If he technique blows up and he gives up sacks or plays poorly in the run gun, go after him all you want, he deserves it. But to pretend with a crystal ball his technique was bad so the OC called plays to cover for him is pure speculation and based on a year ago stupid. Our OC called mostly quick plays 1 year ago with Whitt and Zeitler on the field so I tend to think that is our offense.

If Ced was struggling that bad (game 1 of preseason), they would simple roll a tight end over to assist him, I did not see them do that on pass plays.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cedric Ogbeuhi with moving pictures. - Luvnit2 - 08-15-2017, 09:39 AM