Poll: How do you feel about Ced
He's going in the right direction
LT is a major need from here out
I started the Andy Dalton memorial site already
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cedric Ogbeuhi with moving pictures.
(08-15-2017, 09:41 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: My legitimate argument is based on end results of preseason game #1, your whole analysis is based on speculation and things that did not happen. I don't care if he has bad technique as long as he protects the QB and creates holes for running backs.

totally agree on this idea that we designed our game plan around protecting our LT tackle.. totally lacking any credible fact.. Something you can't dispute is we ran the ball well with 1st unit, moved the ball well, had zero sacks and pretty much penalty free on the line with 1st unit i believe...

of course we can shape our game plans on strength or weakness of our team and funny how so many said, we did quick passes to protect our QB.. duh did they skip the last couple years of Dalton moving to a quick release plus by design and using his strength... now some are howling we threw the ball quick.. well the WRs were open so yes throw the ball..lol.. plus some plays Dalton and AJ could have held the ball longer due to lack of pressure...

here is as much a key to our young line success as our young players continue to develop their craft..RUN THE BALL EFFECTIVE and you will help the PASSING GAME, as much as any improvement our linemen can make. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cedric Ogbeuhi with moving pictures. - Essex Johnson - 08-15-2017, 11:16 AM