Poll: How do you feel about Ced
He's going in the right direction
LT is a major need from here out
I started the Andy Dalton memorial site already
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cedric Ogbeuhi with moving pictures.
(08-15-2017, 01:09 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: The surprising part is, as much as his shortcomings are pointed out, regardless of the report, he was still considered a 1st or 2nd round pick. Even with all the negatives and maybes.

Not surprising though that a team would value athleticism. Quickness and speed...any coach believes he can teach/correct the fundamentals of the technique. That's probably a bigger flaw than anything. 

I've watched a few TAMU games in the past and a couple recently. The biggest thing that pops out to me are how easily it seems he gets off balance and how tall he plays. He seems/seemed to engage and bow his back after absorbing contact. It's never looked pretty. 

I'm always a little reluctant to engage in these kinds of discussions when i'm not completely confident in what i'm fighting for. I get everything you're saying. You're critiquing his technique and his ability to improve it. Where it was and where it still is. I'm looking at it more as Ced the football player. Snap by snap, is he keeping his guy off his ball carriers. In that department, i don't see how anyone can say he's not improved from last year. Albeit, one half of one preseason game.

He's missing one of these....
[Image: b3022927138bfd4aabc87dc31826f3bd--anchor...attoos.jpg]
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cedric Ogbeuhi with moving pictures. - ochocincos - 08-15-2017, 01:41 PM