Poll: How do you feel about Ced
He's going in the right direction
LT is a major need from here out
I started the Andy Dalton memorial site already
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cedric Ogbeuhi with moving pictures.
(08-14-2017, 07:45 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Last I looked OP and and you were not a Bengal's coach so had no idea of the blocking technique he was being asked be used each play. He
 seemed to be on a witch hunt because OP was being questioned about his criticism of Ced in another thread.. I saw Boling driven back closer to the QB on several occasions much further than Ced. So did Boling also have piss poor technique according to the OP?

I have no issue with an unbiased view, but appears to me dude has a heart on for Ced and regardless of how well he does will look to micro manage his play. So if you or others get hurt by my comments, who gives a rats ass anyway.

(08-14-2017, 08:00 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: You amuse me with your arrogance. No fan knows more about OL play in pro football than his professional coach who teaches them the technique to use which changes depending on the play call so not as generic as you want to make it out to be. One size does not fit all in the case. You make some valid points, but many points you made were on assumption. not facts.

As for quick throws, a guy named Tom Brady has won multiple Super Bowls leading the league in average release time. Is it because of bad OL play or because of designed scheme that BB does it year after year?

(08-14-2017, 08:02 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: And some of get real concerned when a moderator calls any human being garbage whether be player or board member? It is disrespectful to trash someone any time, but worse in a forum where they can't defend themselves. 

(08-14-2017, 08:07 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Ok you admit you are just a couch potato like the rest of us and have no clue the coach's calls on how to block on each play thus making your analysis a whole lot of assumptions. Fair enough.. That was my point and is relevant to this discussion.

(08-14-2017, 08:08 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: LOL

Big guy behind a key board.

(08-14-2017, 08:12 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: LOL
Yes I question your credibility and expertise versus a pro coach. Yes, that makes every you post questionable in itself in my opinion.

(08-15-2017, 02:05 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Cry    Cry

I don't recall anyone personally attacking you, just pointing out some of your flawed logic.

Literally all just you using ad hominem attacks and ignoring the content of my posts and trying to attack my credibility or others. 
Speaks volumes you assumed it was about you though. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cedric Ogbeuhi with moving pictures. - RoyleRedlegs - 08-15-2017, 02:08 PM