Poll: How do you feel about Ced
He's going in the right direction
LT is a major need from here out
I started the Andy Dalton memorial site already
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cedric Ogbeuhi with moving pictures.
(08-15-2017, 02:11 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: You called me out in the thread 20 times so yes that was an easy assumption my posts were giving you major butt pain.

I'm not going to derail this thread into a he said/he said battle, but if you look at your first post in this thread, you completely ignored the content of his post and assumed he was on a witch hunt. His first reply to you was a return volley followed by an explanation of why he was critiquing. 

There's plenty of content in this thread for you or anyone to watch and see if what he's saying is, in your opinion, true or false. To the best of my knowledge, i don't recall you citing a reason why his evaluation is wrong, based on the amount of video he posted and what you can find on youtube. 

This post isn't an attack. Personally, i think he's being a bit harsh on where Ced can go, but i don't disagree with his assessment of Ced's technical play. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cedric Ogbeuhi with moving pictures. - rfaulk34 - 08-15-2017, 02:19 PM