Poll: How do you feel about Ced
He's going in the right direction
LT is a major need from here out
I started the Andy Dalton memorial site already
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cedric Ogbeuhi with moving pictures.
(08-15-2017, 02:33 PM)Joelist Wrote: Isn't the true question here "What is the meaning of successful?"

For an Offensive Lineman, successful means they hold the point on the interior and on the outside the hold their blocks and the edges no matter the type of play run. I saw the same things Royle saw, and my concern may be similar - if the only way Og can hold up is for us to confine our pass game to little scat passes we can get out in under 2 seconds then we have a problem. If on the other hand he can at least be competent on longer plays then things are better.

Also, line play is a unit type of thing. So it isn't just Og here - Bodine has to prove he can hold the point so the pocket actually has a nose the QB can step up into. If he does like he has so far in his career and gets pushed back then the job of the tackles is made more difficult.

Agreed. If it wasn't for Ogbuehi, we'd be seeing a bunch of similar threads on Bodine. Both are bad. Ogbuehi is just the worst out of the two.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cedric Ogbeuhi with moving pictures. - ochocincos - 08-15-2017, 02:35 PM