Poll: How do you feel about Ced
He's going in the right direction
LT is a major need from here out
I started the Andy Dalton memorial site already
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cedric Ogbeuhi with moving pictures.
(08-15-2017, 03:06 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: Then why do other young OL not struggle with it? Hopkins has played 1 NFL game. He didn't miss his landmarks. Fisher wasn't missing them. What is the reasoning behind that? 

Now you're just being facetious argumentative for the sake of being argumentative in the face of a good point. Just because other players have better form in the same or less amount of time, does not mean that Ob's form can't improve and allow him to contribute this year. 

You practice this stuff all year. Not just during the season. If he's missing his landmarks because he wasn't practicing them enough in the off season, then that is a greater concern than anything else I posted. 

You can practice your form all you want in the offseason, but there's a reason preseason games exist, and that's because you refine your form in live action. Thought we went over this already...

Jesus. What is with people assuming that critiquing play equates to feeding into pessimism or wanting a player to fail. It's a critique of a player who has shown gigantic struggles in the NFL and it's looking at why he is struggling. 

I guess most standoffish people just come off as pessimistic.  ThumbsUp
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cedric Ogbeuhi with moving pictures. - treee - 08-15-2017, 03:24 PM