Poll: How do you feel about Ced
He's going in the right direction
LT is a major need from here out
I started the Andy Dalton memorial site already
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cedric Ogbeuhi with moving pictures.
(08-15-2017, 03:22 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I will say the OP has proven to have a good understanding of what is required of an Olineman and has supported his position; although I disagree and have disagreed in the past. Trading an entire draft for Greg Robinson or Bodine's arms are too short to snap come to mind. Of course he was spot on with La'el Collins and Cordy Glenn if memory serves.

I think the negative connotation comes from trying to point out the negatives in technique while ignoring the positives in results. Perhaps we should wait until he gives up a sack or pressure.

You know that might actually be right. If you watch you can tell Bodines biggest issue is firing out of his stance after the snap. That's why against quicker tackles they are always in his body before he has a chance to fire out with his arms...but I've never once thought it could be because of his arms which is a possibility.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cedric Ogbeuhi with moving pictures. - Synric - 08-15-2017, 03:33 PM