Poll: How do you feel about Ced
He's going in the right direction
LT is a major need from here out
I started the Andy Dalton memorial site already
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cedric Ogbeuhi with moving pictures.
(08-17-2017, 01:05 PM)McC Wrote: Fisher has a chance to make it, doesn't he?  Seems like you pointed out quite a few good things he did.

Sure. And he possessed great value in the 2nd. If you switched his and Ced's draft spot, things look a lot different. But when I say the wrong two, I just think we could have had better players at the same positions given our draft spots. That's not a dig on Fisher.
I was unreasonably high on TJ Clemmings, fell for his physical attributes. He never put it together. Very similar to Ced in that regard but in the 4th round, wouldn't have been bad.
DJ Humphries is another I was high on and he's putting it together for Arizona. Would have liked him at 21. He's seemingly turning it on from some AZ reports. 

It really was a pretty shitty OT class in hindsight. Still think La'el might end up the best of the bunch. He's getting his shot at RT this year. No idea why it was a "miss" as someone claimed before. He was a stud LG then hurt his toe. But I digress. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cedric Ogbeuhi with moving pictures. - RoyleRedlegs - 08-17-2017, 02:03 PM